Date - Monday 15 Jul 2024
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The online meeting on Mondays, 13.00-14.00 UK Time will continue for the foreseeable future on Zoom. The Waiting Room is open from 12.55 so the meeting can begin promptly.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 100 653 479
GC has decided that participants should treat the online meeting in the same way as a face-to-face meeting:
– find an appropriate location which is free from distractions, so if outdoors ensure you have a good signal, avoid unnecessary movement and preserve confidentiality
– video should be ON and yourself in frame at all times (no still images / avatars, etc.)
– remain muted unless you are sharing, and return to mute after sharing
– behave appropriately, so no smoking or vaping, and avoid “multi-tasking” which is distracting for others
– ensure you identify yourself by first name only for your own confidentiality (if you don’t know how to do it the Host can do it for you.)
– as this is a lunchtime meeting, if you do need to eat / drink please do so discreetly out of respect to other participants.
Participants who do not observe these guidelines, or fail to respond appropriately to a request to observe them, will be moved back to the Waiting Room in the first instance and removed from the meeting as a last resort. The guidelines are there to ensure all can feel safe and comfortable at all times so please be courteous to your fellow participants.
If you have a copy of the SLAA Big Book, please have it available. If not, meeting documents can be accessed in our DROPBOX folder. These can be downloaded for future reference. We do not use “screen share” in this meeting.
Newcomers are particularly welcome, so do feel free to introduce yourself when invited.